Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No Polynesian sauce.

You heard me correctly.

At KSU we have what they call a "Chic-fil-a Express." It's pretty much a rip-off.
They really need a dollar menu for college students, but that is besides the point. Anyways.
So I LOVE the Polynesian/Mayonnaise combo on their famous chicken sandwich. So extravagant.
Polynesian is basically THE actual sweet nectar of life. I mean, it looks like nectar, it tastes, and goes down like nectar.
I eat the stuff straight for crying out loud.
Bottom line is, that the "Express" place has been out of the stuff for the last two weeks. TOTALLY unacceptable.

For internet translations sake, I am not seriously mad, but I am seriously CRAVING the nectar!

Well there is a fun, little bite size update from life at the Student Center.

New Wertz album came out yesterday.
He's on a big label now, so he included some of his best old songs for all the newbies to hear. Good decision. I can wait even longer for new stuff. BUT BUT BUT, there are 4 new ones on the new album as well, and they are all splenda.

"Well I guess I'm just scared, I'm the only one here, who's growing old, but not quite growing up."

3 comments:

M said...

platonic gabe... not socratic... plato. not socrates... although it's sorta close.

M said...

this is completely random, but platonic makes me think of supersonic... which makes me think of kountry gentleman...

odd.

M said...

i have that song written in my bible next to those verses... kinda weird, but my mind works that way