Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Don't close your eyes, don't pretend the job is done!"

Keith Green is so good!

So i just took a very very very quick lunch break (about 5 minutes). In that time, good ol' Ravi Zacharias was speaking on some radio station (Probably Victory 91.5! ahh good ol' Adventures in Odyssey!).

Within those 5 minutes i have about double the amount of quotes i had than when i had sat down to eat my grilled cheese sandwich.

This was one of my favorites:

"God is like the Sun, you can't look at Him, but you can only look at other things with Him."

My mind is melting.

Ravi is such a gift to us all, thank You Lord!

Whoever you are reading this...feel blessed that there is a God, and He wants you to be with Him.

back to my paper...

3 comments:

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said...

I love listening to Ravi, and love listening to adventures in odyssey even more! I pretend the kids are listening to it, but matthias doesn't care if he hears it or not. It has the ability to bring back such fond memories...

Gabriel said...

hmmm...who wrote first?